POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : First entry Server Time
14 Jun 2024 12:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  First entry (Message 8 to 17 of 17)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: First entry
Date: 31 Aug 2000 11:45:18
Message: <39AE7CCD.D3688D81@pacbell.net>
Geoff Wedig wrote:

> Btw, what time zone do they use for determining the date of submission?  ;)
> I don't see it in the rules, but I could have easily missed it.

I'm pretty sure that I read that Pacific Standard Time is the time
zone used but don't quote me on it.

From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 31 Aug 2000 12:24:46
Message: <39ae86ce@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

> Geoff Wedig wrote:

>> Btw, what time zone do they use for determining the date of submission?  ;)
>> I don't see it in the rules, but I could have easily missed it.

> I'm pretty sure that I read that Pacific Standard Time is the time
> zone used but don't quote me on it.

Doesn't matter.  It's taking 1.5 hours/line at this point, with 100 lines to
go.  I'll have to either send an unfinished (almost done, complete render,
but before I tweaked some things) render or just not enter.  Darn.

Geoff

Post a reply to this message