POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : First entry : Re: First entry Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First entry
From: Claudius Klein
Date: 31 Aug 2000 17:16:04
Message: <39AECB44.5CCB2399@cityweb.de>
Steve wrote:

> Welcome aboard, and good luck in the IRTC.
>
> Seems like a lot of new entrants this round, it'll be interesting
> and no doubt refreshing to see the work of so many newcomers.

Thank you!

I'm reading some of the groups for a while now - and because of
so many inspiring work and ideas I decided to grab that good old
POV-Ray again to create a complete scene and participate in the
IRTC. Maybe this will help me to get a little bit more active and
creative in this area.

Claudius