POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Two appear cut off Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:49:59 EDT (-0400)
  Two appear cut off (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Two appear cut off
Date: 23 Apr 2003 06:35:11
Message: <web.3ea66c28ad10ba5c5296ff860@news.povray.org>
8balljrn.mpg and rupertsb.mpg seem to stop at 22 seconds and 29 seconds,
respectively.  I appear to have the full file in both cases.  Are these
anims really this short or is my player funky?

I also notice bursts of artifacts in dryrun.mpg; has anyone else noticed
them?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message