POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Two appear cut off : Re: Two appear cut off Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:51:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two appear cut off
From: Tek
Date: 23 Apr 2003 09:18:34
Message: <3ea692aa@news.povray.org>
My player (Windows Media Player 9) says that the animation is only 22
seconds long, but after 22 seconds it carries on playing and the timer
stops!

I also tried playing it using quicktime, and that shows the correct time.
But both programs play the whole animation.

I too had the bursts of corruption on dryrun, I tried that in a few
different players but they all show the same problem.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com