POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Two appear cut off : Re: Two appear cut off Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:07:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two appear cut off
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 23 Apr 2003 08:23:28
Message: <3ea685c0$1@news.povray.org>
On dryrun, I saw artifacts after downloading onto two different PC's.
[Although I think there are pitfalls to public discussion before voting
ends,  I'll say that the artifacts in dryrun are particularly disappointing
because they occur exactly at places where I'd like to scrutinize the motion
to see just how impressed I am with it.]