POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:48:25 EDT (-0400)
  I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds!
Date: 2 Dec 2006 15:04:19
Message: <4571dc43$1@news.povray.org>
'Tain't hard to get first place if only five other people enter.

But a mark in the W column is a mark in the W column.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: Re: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds!
Date: 2 Dec 2006 15:46:48
Message: <4571e638$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle schrieb:
> 'Tain't hard to get first place if only five other people enter.

I guess that's supposed to be a challenge to all those that
didn't enter? ;)

> But a mark in the W column is a mark in the W column.

Well deserved, too. Is there a medal for "all-year winner"?

(see:
http://www.irtc.org/anims/index.html#s2006
)

Apart from the obvious respect earned for you entering 20
rounds in a row!

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

>> 'Tain't hard to get first place if only five other people enter.
>

> I guess that's supposed to be a challenge to all those that didn't
> enter? ;)
>
>> But a mark in the W column is a mark in the W column.
>
> Well deserved, too. Is there a medal for "all-year winner"?

I'm not sure I deserve a prize when people who produced better work than
I do (such as H. E. Day and Neil Alexander) have been out of it.

> Apart from the obvious respect earned for you entering 20 rounds in a row!

And you can thank Osama Bin Laden for the round I missed in 2001.
September 11th made a lot of work for our military.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message