POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! : Re: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 22:00:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds!
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 12 Dec 2006 15:06:51
Message: <457f0bdb$1@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> I really want to enter but I just don't like the topics. I mean "Dance"?!!?!
> What self respecting geek knows a damn thing about dance?

Well, i'm not sure about geeks and formal dance, but
couldn't all this martial arts stuff be considered "dance"
in the broadest meaning of the word? I mean, there's those
monks touring all those concert halls with their
swords-and-sticks ritual fight shows...

And let's not forget the classical geek dance moves brought
to the public by means of "inadvertently leaving the webcam
on" ;)

-M