POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! : Re: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds! Server Time
23 Apr 2024 06:58:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Feasting on Small Rounds!
From: Tek
Date: 10 Dec 2006 00:41:40
Message: <457b9e14$1@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> John VanSickle schrieb:
>> 'Tain't hard to get first place if only five other people enter.
>
> I guess that's supposed to be a challenge to all those that didn't enter?
> ;)

I really want to enter but I just don't like the topics. I mean "Dance"?!!?!
What self respecting geek knows a damn thing about dance?

I want a topic like "hot anime chick on a motorbike"! Or at least something
ambiquous and dynamic like "action" or "fight"... I vote for these things on
the topic suggestion system but people keep picking things that bore me (for
animations, most of them would be great for stills).

The last good topic was "explosion", but I didn't have the time :(

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com