POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Whew. Backup made Server Time
24 Apr 2024 15:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Whew. Backup made (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Whew. Backup made
Date: 13 Apr 2003 15:49:44
Message: <3e99bf58$1@news.povray.org>
There's always a moment where one can breathe easy, that occurs when a
backup copy of an acceptable draft is made. I just did it.   Still lots of
improvements to go....

Post a reply to this message

From: Tek
Subject: Re: Whew. Backup made
Date: 14 Apr 2003 07:57:39
Message: <3e9aa233$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> There's always a moment where one can breathe easy, that occurs when a
> backup copy of an acceptable draft is made. I just did it.   Still lots of
> improvements to go....

I'm not at that stage yet, and I don't think I'll have anything useable until
very near the deadline!

I've still got 2 scenes to create.

--
Tek