POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Whew. Backup made : Re: Whew. Backup made Server Time
27 Apr 2024 01:05:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whew. Backup made
From: Edward Leibnitz
Date: 15 Apr 2003 22:57:07
Message: <3e9cc683$1@news.povray.org>
It's technically off topic but this reminds me of once at work ....
I was called because of "some dire emergency" .....
a computer monitor wasn't working  .... and all the clerical and secretarial
staff
was "totally stumped" trying to figure out what was wrong ....

so I figured out that maybe if they plugged the monitor  "in" ......

true story

-Ed