POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Whew. Backup made : Re: Whew. Backup made Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:33:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whew. Backup made
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 15 Apr 2003 15:59:22
Message: <3e9c649a$1@news.povray.org>
Before I hit the big wall of 13MB, I realized that one of my scenes needed
to be re-rendered before I went to bed.

I started it on my 1.0 GHz PC, and saw that after dinner it wasn't
progressing sufficiently fast.  So I uploaded the file to my 2.8 GHz PC
using my wireless cable modem, then rendered the second half of the frames,
then downloaded the BMP's back onto the other PC using the same.  Ain't
technology great??