POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Copyright infringements? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:48:26 EDT (-0400)
  Copyright infringements? (Message 1 to 10 of 48)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Copyright infringements?
Date: 17 Jan 2003 21:15:06
Message: <3e28b8aa$1@news.povray.org>
I've just looked through the latest entries for the animation round (Speed)
and noticed that there are several instances of copyright music being used
without permission.

What gives?  I take it this isn't allowed (it never used to be).

Lance.

thezone.firewave.com.au
www.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message