POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Suggested future topic Server Time
16 May 2024 13:50:40 EDT (-0400)
  Suggested future topic (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Suggested future topic
Date: 27 Dec 2002 12:13:42
Message: <Xns92F17C536C06Etomatimporg@204.213.191.226>
"The Mad Hatter" <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in

> I do not understand how a boring game such as diablo, could pull someone
> away from valuable & constructive animation renders :P

Especially when there is an open source version of Titan now.

http://colossus.sourceforge.net/

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 27 Dec 2002 15:33:50
Message: <3E0CB92D.25ECAE51@hotmail.com>
Tom Galvin wrote:

> John VanSickle <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in
>
> > Second, the wife bought me Diablo for XMas.
>
> Hmmm,  Rusty in Diablo...

#declare RobotArmed=on;

This an actual line of code from one of my .INC files...

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message