POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Suggested future topic : Re: Suggested future topic Server Time
12 Jun 2024 02:11:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Suggested future topic
From: Peter Popov
Date: 28 Dec 2002 02:19:53
Message: <7njq0vc2ol59l2n78cm1je3hgt0tmpj558@4ax.com>
On 27 Dec 2002 16:20:19 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>  So your wife is one of those smarter ones who, instead of complaining
>about your computer usage, encourages it because better have the husband
>playing with the computer at home than playing something else at the
>local pub... :)

If I ever get married, my wife will have to do better than that. Just
as an example, I went to a pub after work yesterday and installed
kernel 2.5.53 on my laptop while having beer with the guys. Not to
mention that I've already taken the laptop to bed a few cold nights...
Yes, she would have to do *much* better than that.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg