POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : So... progressing...? Server Time
16 May 2024 18:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  So... progressing...? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dearmad
Subject: So... progressing...?
Date: 26 Dec 2000 01:59:29
Message: <3A4842F3.5912E64E@teleport.com>
Well, how about it, anyone want to vent and/or share how their animation
is coming for the next round (Pursuit/Escape)?

I'm behind the eight ball-

While I've settled on my subject and approach, I am just finishing
character design (on paper with pencil/crayons- seriously).  I came up
with the way I want to potray three characters just tonight with about
three or four hours of straigh sketching.

I've worked out a few of the major technical kinks- reprogrammed a
utility to help me animate it- and am working on integating artistic
design with what I actually have a chance of technically pulling off.

Just feeling alone out here and wanting to hear either my own echo or
some friendly voices! :o)

Post a reply to this message