POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : So... progressing...? : Re: So... progressing...? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 05:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So... progressing...?
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 31 Dec 2000 23:40:08
Message: <3a500a28@news.povray.org>
Dearmad <dea### [at] teleportcom> wrote
> Well, how about it, anyone want to vent and/or share how their animation
> is coming for the next round (Pursuit/Escape)?

There was a suggestion of my last submission that my bugs could have been
more complex. This prompted me to start work on my new character and I have
spent the last two months cursing bi-pedal life-forms for having a sense of
balance !

As a result of the new character taking so long to sort out, I have only
just started rendering (about 7 minutes per frame, but should speed up
considerably once the camera has panned). Unfortunately I've only scripted
the first 30 seconds or so - I'm figuring on having the rest of the frames
coded by the time I have CPU time to render them.

> Just feeling alone out here and wanting to hear either my own echo or
> some friendly voices! :o)

Has been quiet hasn't it ? I'd guess that everyone is engrossed in their
animations. Might well mean another round of very high quality entries.

Oops, just noticed I've done it again, I've been in computer geek mode, and
missed all the celebrations. Happy New Year all.

Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)