POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Triangle Mesh : Re: Triangle Mesh Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Triangle Mesh
From: Peter Popov
Date: 18 Feb 2000 17:33:06
Message: <icetOGE8Jlj6Q1XbnRzJ5HQzEzvF@4ax.com>
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:03:33 -0800, "David Vincent-Jones"
<geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:

>I would like to put in a list of 3D points and finish up with a set of
>triangles that I can massage into a mesh_triangle set.
>
>I would like to try this as an alternate to gridding the data and then
>displaying as a height_field.
>
>I am using MS Windows and see several progs for Unix based systems but not
>MS.W.

Can you please send me the links to these Unix programs (or the
programs if you can fit everything in under 500k)? I'll check and see
if any of them does what you want, then maybe recompile it for Win32
if I can.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700