POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object Oriented POV code : Re: Object Oriented POV code Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Oriented POV code
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 22 Feb 2004 18:30:15
Message: <cjameshuff-CD5ABF.18305722022004@news.povray.org>
In article <4039335d$1@news.povray.org>,
 "Dan P" <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> more
>
> Thank you, Warp. This has been a puzzle for me for some time now: why do so
> many programmers write such awful code? At first, I thought it was because
> they didn't want other programmers to understand it because they could be
> replaced. Then, I figured it was just because they were engineers with no
> sense of cognitive psychology. Finally, I read your message, and now I
> understand it: these engineers are doing the world a /favor/ by making code
> hard to read because it makes other programmers think more. I get it now!
> It's alturism.
>
> Don't send me a resume.

Warp didn't write that. And even if he had, your attack would have been
completely unwarranted. Speaking as a member of the TAG, please stop
these personal attacks, insults, and other anti-social behavior. Now.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/