POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Object Oriented POV code : Re: Object Oriented POV code Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Oriented POV code
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 17 Feb 2004 21:02:26
Message: <cjameshuff-60ACCD.21030117022004@news.povray.org>
In article <4032b303$1@news.povray.org>,
 Tom Melly <pov### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote:

> IMHO this comes down to 'pov ain't oo' - I don't think anyone denies
> that oo capabilities in pov wouldn't be at the very least interesting,
> but that's not the issue....

Wha...? You're saying you don't think OO capabilities would be useful,
or even interesting? And that you don't think anyone thinks it would be
interesting? It's sure spawned a lot of discussion for something so
utterly uninteresting...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/