POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A question about blobs : Re: A question about blobs Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A question about blobs
From: Chris Huff
Date: 4 Jul 2000 18:02:07
Message: <chrishuff-E0F19D.17021804072000@news.povray.org>
In article <396251a9@news.povray.org>, "Rune" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

> Um, then it is useless for the my purpose.

How does that make it useless? It is just a syntax issue...a keyword
which is optional in the blob object isn't accepted at all in the blob
pattern.

> > This will be fixed in the next release of MegaPOVPlus.
>
> I try to keep the programs I use down to a minimum, so I only use official
> POV-Ray and MegaPov. I don't even know if there's a Windows version of
> MegaPOVPlus yet?

There is one available on my web site, but it is an older one. I haven't
released the next version, including the blob pattern fixes, yet.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/