POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Automised visualization of a 'hasn't to be square' room : Re: Automised visualization of a 'hasn't to be square' room Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Automised visualization of a 'hasn't to be square' room
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Dec 2000 14:09:15
Message: <chrishuff-7CAEBA.14102924122000@news.povray.org>
In article <3A4### [at] homenl>, Remco Poelstra
<rjp### [at] homenl> wrote:

> My problem is now, that the planes can be everyware in any position,
> depending on how the user defined them.
> My questions stays the same: How can I let my software output a good
> room( when all I have is 6 planes and a bunch of points), where I can
> look thru, because just taking away one plane as I did in the example is
> almost impossible.

Ok, I understand what you are doing, but I still don't understand the
problem you are having...why not just put the camera in the room, or
make one or more walls transparent? Or are you having problems making
the room itself? Is your problem with the primitives you are using, like
CSG or a triangle mesh?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><