POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Flying and bouncing debris : Re: Flying and bouncing debris Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flying and bouncing debris
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 4 Sep 2002 20:12:23
Message: <chrishuff-6C2962.20114404092002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3D6D7B3D.92EFB361@pacbell.net>, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:

> Other people in these groups have been working on particle systems but
> I don't recall anyone releasing them for public use and remain in private
> hands.

I released a particle system patch. There was another particle patch of
some sort, but I don't know if it was just a particle object or an
actual particle system, or what kind of capabilities it had (even though
I included it in MegaPOV+ alongside my own patch). These are pretty out
of date though.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/