POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Submit files to Linux servers : Re: Submit files to Linux servers Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submit files to Linux servers
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 31 May 2004 10:35:02
Message: <c9ffjt$rlt$1@chho.imagico.de>
nomail@nomail wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use Linux version of POV-RAY to render image for me whenever
> I want from another computer.
>
> In order to make it work, I need to submit .pov and .ini files to the Linux
> server. However, are there another ways of making the server to run the
> povray, render the image from the files submitted and return the result to
> the machine that I used to submit the files?

What you write looks a bit confusing, obviously you can't render a
POV-Ray scene on a computer without transfering the scene file to it in
some way.  But i assume this is not what you wanted to know so you
should better clarify your question.

Christoph

Last updated 01 May. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______