POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : need help with threads (for bolts & such) : need help with threads (for bolts & such) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  need help with threads (for bolts & such)
From: Defective
Date: 6 Dec 2000 14:01:39
Message: <c03t2ts9rc1r7ar0n3f5deje6aoh5pkmmb@4ax.com>
Somewhere, long ago, I seem to recall seeing a macro for creating
threads.  Now that I'm working on something with threaded parts, I
can't find it and my own attempts at threading just don't work.

Anybody have some ideas?

Defective O-O

http://members.home.com/redundant/Defective/
(yes, I know that's the wrong membername...ran out of space at
http://members.home.com/defective/)