POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : What is HDRI? : Re: What is HDRI? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is HDRI?
From: ABX
Date: 4 Mar 2003 06:27:52
Message: <bt296v0af7k8ci4at8hauhkfe4581dv6if@4ax.com>
On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:39:13 +0100, "T.J.Viking" <vik### [at] bp-domarpl> wrote:
> Your problems are not my problems, I can live with it how POV is working.

Wait, Tomek!

Did you said you have read the sources ? Did you said you have seen bugs there ?
Do you want to be parasite only ? We (community) give you application,
resources, contests, nearly on-line help. Please give us something too. POV-Ray
wasn't created in one week. Everyone bring something to it during last eleven
years. Having your post we have signal something is wrong. Writing what
*exactly* is wrong you can make time of repair short. Just complaining you did
not help us at all and we are still at the same place with the same real life
burdens and own current tasks opened.

ABX