POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Morphing example : Re: Morphing example Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Morphing example
From: ABX
Date: 7 Aug 2002 07:33:11
Message: <bp02lukhvm8jevib8ggjkds7f3t9ii01d3@4ax.com>
On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:15:03 +0100, Fidel viegas
<fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk> wrote:
> Hello ABX,

Hello Fidel,

> That is really wicket. How did you do that?

Exactly the same way as Dennis Miller wrote it in this thread. Averaging two
shape-functions with clock as wieghts and using it in isosurface. Also
material settings were averaged similiar. For shapes I used functions from my
iso_chars addition to iso_csg library.

> Was all of that done on povray?

Yes. Becouse of slowness it was rendered with 3 or 4 machines with various
radiosity settings (for tests) and therefore there is some flickering.

> Do you have a tutorial on how to do that?

No. If there is not enough informations above ask particular thing since I
have some other tasks at this moment :-(

ABX