POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Securing a POV file : Re: Securing a POV file Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Securing a POV file
From: Glen Berry
Date: 26 Jun 2000 02:10:44
Message: <a=NWOR48qTpOGEw0FvywqoSinE2s@4ax.com>
On Mon, 29 May 2000 11:10:49 -0700, "David Vincent-Jones"
<geo### [at] galaxynetcom> wrote:

>The problem that I am facing is that some of my source data will be
>extracted directly from proprietary .dxf files that are currently being
>commercially sold.

Do you have written permission to extract and use this data for your
own purpose? The company that owns Poser stopped a few people who
tried to distribute meshes of humans they had created with Poser.

Later,
Glen Berry

( Remove the "7" from 7no### [at] ezwvcom to email me. )