POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay and XML : Re: POVRay and XML Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:29:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay and XML
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 3 Jan 2005 08:59:12
Message: <Xns95D39873C70F4jgrimbertmeandmyself@203.29.75.35>

> POVRay SDL lacks a lot
> features I'd like to see. So what do I do? Change POVRay? No! I cannot
> because I don't have the time. I'll rather invent some cool system that
> is able to emulate the features I'd like to have.

Which features are you lacking ?
Please be as explicit as possible, and try to provide examples if possible.
But remember, Povray is a 3D renderer, not a spreadsheet or an SQL
database.

I'm really curious to know what features you want.

--

l'habillement, les chaussures que le maquillage et les accessoires.