POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : How do you rotate an object to face the origin? : How do you rotate an object to face the origin? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  How do you rotate an object to face the origin?
From: Rich
Date: 16 Dec 2003 10:35:46
Message: <Xns9453577279E6spammindspringcom@204.213.191.226>
Hi gang,
    	I've searched through the previous posts looking for an answer but
haven't found one yet.  I need to rotate many objects on their local Y axis
so that they face the origin.  The objects are placed randomly, so I don't
know "where" they are until they are transformed (or just before the
transform, I suppose).  I've looked at the reorient macro but I don't think
that's what I'm looking for.  Can anyone help me with this?

Rich Allen