POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : writing new "object type" : M E S H... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  M E S H...
From: Stewart #7
Date: 27 Jun 1999 16:42:08
Message: <Pine.LNX.3.93.990627153138.13941A-100000@alien.ufo.net>
Thanks to all those who replied to my 2D question (and others)...
I'm certain, among all those great replies, I can find my answer !

  Here is my  M E S H  question:

  I haven't tried a "mesh object" yet... which seems to be able to
render any non-regular shape defined by...ummm... by what though ?  :)

  I'm assuming you need to write in the basic points defining  your
object... AND... tell it how smoothly or roughly to fill the spaces
in-between these defining points... am I close ?

  I will look more carefully at the manual...but so far haven't seen
how these factors would be written in.