POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Skylight intensity and color : Skylight intensity and color Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Skylight intensity and color
From: Bjorn Jonsson
Date: 22 May 2005 08:54:30
Message: <MPG.1cfa91442b989354989694@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know where I can find information on the intensity and color
of skylight as a function of solar elevation angle, including when the
sun is below the horizon ? Needless to say this is highly variable
depending on the amount of aerosols etc. but I'm looking for something
fairly 'typical' (I'm assuming a clear sky, i.e. no clouds). I'm also
interested in the overall contribution of skylight to a scene's
brightness relative to sunlight.

--
Bjorn Jonsson
http://www.mmedia.is/bjj