POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Problems with media :-( : Problems with media :-( Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with media :-(
From: Lutz-Peter Hooge
Date: 14 Apr 2001 19:30:02
Message: <MPG.1542fc9af5290bd69896ab@news.povray.org>
I have the problem that parts of my media don't get rendered. That is, it
renders correctly under test conditions, but in the final scene it's all
messed up. I already tried to upper the settings (intervals, smaples,
variance etc) but it didn't help at all. Also tried method 1 and 3.

I'll post 2 pictures povray.binaries.images to illustrate the problem.

here comes a code snippet:
media
{
	method 3