POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : POVRay - Beyond the Basics : Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay - Beyond the Basics
From: Phoenix
Date: 7 Nov 1999 11:22:03
Message: <MPG.128fc59dec44dea98969c@news.povray.org>
'T was on Sat, 06 Nov 1999 11:24:53 -0800,
that Brendan Hurley said:
> My academic background is in literature, writing, history, math and science.
> If someone could feed me the POV 3.1g code examples that solve this problem or
> demonstrate that technique I could write the copy to explain them.  The results
> would be posted to an appropriate news group or to an existing tutorial site in
> basic HTML format (no frames, no animations, no fancy fonts, no links, no java
> jive).

This could actually work; somebody writes the code, you write the
explanation and someone else the puts that text in HTML format on the
web. I'd like to volunteer for that last part, if you don't mind...

--
Phoenix                                  http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle
Remember the immortal words of Socrates:  "I drank *what*?"