POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Morphing example : Re: Morphing example Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Morphing example
From: Fidel viegas
Date: 7 Aug 2002 00:39:15
Message: <B9766265.1B31%fidel.viegas@artrecognition.co.uk>
Hello guys,

Thanks for the update.
I can try the later alternative, but I think it would be easier to render
the objects separately and then use a morphing utility to morph the images.

I just thought that would be possible with povray directly. I am going to
try Dennis approach, if that doesn't work, i'll just render them separately
and use a morphing software.

Once again thanks for the tips.

Fidel.

in article 3d508b9f$1@news.povray.org, Dennis Miller at dhm### [at] attbicom