POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : #while loop help : Re: #while loop help Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:24:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: #while loop help
From: ingo
Date: 4 Sep 2000 11:29:12
Message: <8FA5BA95Bseed7@204.213.191.228>
Chris Huff wrote:

<snip>
>it would be possible to use variables local to any block,
>like #if statements and #while loops, but I don't expect that to happen
>for a while, if ever.

Neither do I, nor do I want it. It was just to illustrate how "illogic" a
total non-programmer can think(me, two years ago, after only two days
playing with POV).
Compare it to chess. You can learn anybody the moves each piece can make,
but he'll only be able to play chess after he grasps the concept behind
the game.

Ingo