POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : No semicolon allowed in Tuple-style assignments? : Re: No semicolon allowed in Tuple-style assignments? Server Time
30 Apr 2024 03:01:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No semicolon allowed in Tuple-style assignments?
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 2 Nov 2023 06:05:05
Message: <65437451$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/1/23 09:51, William F Pokorny wrote:
> The short of what I wrote is I just ran across some buggy tuple behavior
> trying to assign results from a macro.

Fixed in my yuqk fork. The error was in code I added to better handle
empty parentheses in certain situations. The return state was wrong
which confused the parser at the tuple assignment.

In official v3.8 parsers the test case generates unbalanced parentheses
errors on some sets of balanced ones - where the inner most pair is empty.

Bill P.