POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : New to Macintosh - how to install? : New to Macintosh - how to install? Server Time
19 May 2024 16:39:37 EDT (-0400)
  New to Macintosh - how to install?
From: Alessio R Sangalli
Date: 7 Sep 2023 11:30:48
Message: <64f9eca8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello, I am a new APPLE user. I have found, thanks to a link provided in
this newsgroup, the website https://povrayunofficial.wordpress.com

I have a brand new computer and I wanted to install the POV-ray. I got
the two zip files, but I have no idea where to unpack them for proper
installation. I know how to do it in Linux but for MAC I am very hesitant.

Thank you for any clarification you might give me.