POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Color matching functions : Color matching functions Server Time
1 May 2024 20:04:43 EDT (-0400)
  Color matching functions
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 21 Mar 2017 23:12:30
Message: <58d1eb9e$1@news.povray.org>
The CMFs I am currently using are in 5nm steps from 360nm to 830nm,
which is 95 steps total.

Are there more detailed samples? Are there more detailed samples for D65
illumination too? The CMFs and illuminations should have the same number
of steps in the same range, since my script is set up to iterate through
both sets of samples at the same time. Not sure what to do if the sample
tables aren't the same sizes.

Thanks.

Mike