POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A bunch of feature requests! : Re: A bunch of feature requests! Server Time
2 May 2024 01:39:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bunch of feature requests!
From: scott
Date: 28 Jun 2010 09:05:25
Message: <4c289e15$1@news.povray.org>

>>> You know whom you are talking to, don't you? - This reminds me of my
>>> favourite quote: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
>>> I wonder if this also applies to writing? Hmm...
>>
>> Wouldn't it be more productive to try and address the cause of the
>> ambiguity (ie add Chris' point about grouping similar requests to the
>> bug tracker instructions) rather than calling someone stupid who is
>> trying to help improve POV?
>
> No, it would not be more productive because SharkD's goal is not to help,

What does his goal have to do with it?  If you'd updated the bug tracker
instructions with Chris' suggestion rather than writing a driveling reply
about SharkD we might be getting somewhere!  Hint: Updating the instructions
will make it clearer for future users, calling someone stupid won't (in fact
it might even drive people away from making suggestions)