POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A bunch of feature requests! : Re: A bunch of feature requests! Server Time
16 May 2024 22:03:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bunch of feature requests!
From: SharkD
Date: 25 Jun 2010 16:32:03
Message: <4c251243$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/25/2010 2:20 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> No, it would not be more productive because SharkD's goal is not to
> help, but to game the system:
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3AGAME>. How do I conclude his
> main goal is causing disruption? - He has used the tactic of malicious
> compliance after he was prohibited from vandalizing the Wiki. Next he
> moved to the bug tracker. As such, his "help" simply is not wanted
> because he is not serious in helping the POV-Ray community, but rather
> to poison it.
>
> Thorsten

THAT is what I consider to be malicious! WTF, gaming the system?? You
seriously think I have anything to gain by doing this?

And I was specifically directed /to/ the bugtracker, not by my own decision.

It sounds more to me like YOU are gaming the system, using your position
as a leader in the POV community to abuse people around you.

--
http://isometricland.com