POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A bunch of feature requests! : Re: A bunch of feature requests! Server Time
17 May 2024 14:57:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bunch of feature requests!
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 25 Jun 2010 14:20:18
Message: <4c24f362@news.povray.org>
On 25.06.10 09:52, scott wrote:
>>> No, as per the bug reporting instructions which say, "Only report one
>>> bug or request one feature per task."
>>
>> You know whom you are talking to, don't you? - This reminds me of my
>> favourite quote: "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."
>> I wonder if this also applies to writing? Hmm...
>
> Wouldn't it be more productive to try and address the cause of the
> ambiguity (ie add Chris' point about grouping similar requests to the
> bug tracker instructions) rather than calling someone stupid who is
> trying to help improve POV?

No, it would not be more productive because SharkD's goal is not to help,
but to game the system: <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia%3AGAME>. How
do I conclude his main goal is causing disruption? - He has used the tactic
of malicious compliance after he was prohibited from vandalizing the Wiki.
Next he moved to the bug tracker. As such, his "help" simply is not wanted
because he is not serious in helping the POV-Ray community, but rather to
poison it.

	Thorsten