POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Discussion wasn't in vain " : Re: "Discussion wasn't in vain " Server Time
30 Apr 2024 05:51:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Discussion wasn't in vain "
From: Warp
Date: 12 Oct 2007 08:48:08
Message: <470f6d08@news.povray.org>
Chris B <c_b### [at] btconnectcomnospam> wrote:
> At the moment only administrators can edit stuff once it's been submitted.
> If you post one in povray.binaries.images we can copy that up for you.

  What I did was to submit a "new version" with the proper image files.
I hope that's not a bad solution.

  It would be really nice if the submitter could modify his submission
afterwards (eg. to add, remove or perhaps even rename files).

  It could also be helpful if the submission page would warn that the
submission has no valid thumbnail and/or larger image. This would be
especially helpful for first-time users (like me :) ).

--
                                                          - Warp