POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Media speed : Re: Media speed Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:32:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media speed
From: Warp
Date: 14 Apr 2006 17:00:46
Message: <44400d7d@news.povray.org>
> And yet, the documentation claims
> that 10 is the default value...

  The documentation is old. It's the default value when using method 1, but
since the default method was changed to 3 those other defaults changed too,
but nobody remembered to update the documentation.

  I have seen the defaults for method 3 but I don't remember them. It might
have been 1 for intervals.

--
                                                          - Warp