POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Proposal for animation game / competition : Re: Proposal for animation game / competition Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proposal for animation game / competition
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 31 Mar 2006 12:47:06
Message: <442d6b1a@news.povray.org>
> Just an idea.

Generally I like those non-standard-contests, but this one sounds like a
lot of work. Given the low turn-in rate with the IRTC's animation
contest, I doubt many people will actually bring up the effort to create
an entry.

Perhaps you can reduce the requirements, but even then I have my doubts.
  Sorry, don't want to discourage you, just my 2 cents.

Florian