POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : ultraviolet light source : Re: ultraviolet light source Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ultraviolet light source
From: Daniel Nilsson
Date: 30 Nov 2005 09:14:51
Message: <438db3db@news.povray.org>
Florian Siegmund wrote:
> Thx Daniel, this concept is exactly what I was looking for. If you are
> interested in, I posted an include file for creating very realistic
> rainbows to the POV-Ray Binary Files (scene files) a few minutes ago.

If you make a scene with ultraviolet light please consider posting it to
p.b.i so I can have a look at it.
I'm not in need of a rainbow right now but I've put on my "to look at"
list. I rarly have the time to make a complete scene, but I like playing
around with new concepts now and then.

--
Daniel Nilsson