POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Continuing a render : Continuing a render Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:55 EDT (-0400)
  Continuing a render
From: Orchid XP v2
Date: 22 Sep 2005 14:23:01
Message: <4332f685@news.povray.org>
Today I tried to continue a render using the +C flag. Much to be
interest, it spent 3 minutes computing the photon maps for each and
every frame - only to notice that the frame has already been rendered.
(I wonder if a similar thing happens with frames that take an
excessively long time to parse as well?)

I can see why this happens, but... would it be hard to fix?