POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Random rotation : Re: Random rotation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Random rotation
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 13 Nov 2004 07:00:02
Message: <4195f742@news.povray.org>
WOOOOW!

TRIPPIFY YOUR MIND BABY! :-D

Simply add
   rotate 180*vturbulence(2, 0.5, 1, frame_number/100)
to any object for a tripposcopic experience. :-)

(I have a camera inside a hollow checkered cube, rotating to the power
of vturbulence. It's... um... fantastic. In fact, I might post it in
it's own right. [Was to be a kind of "environment map" to pick up the
reflectiveness of some objects - but it kinda kills the render time.])

w00t!