POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : 3D mathematics question : Re: 3D mathematics question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D mathematics question
From: Andrew the Orchid
Date: 9 Nov 2004 15:14:51
Message: <4191253b$1@news.povray.org>
>> PS. Annoying that I have to put the underscores on those variable
>> names... grrr!
>

> Use Upercase then you don't need those underscores.

The idea is to use upercase for vectors and lowercase for scalars...

But yes, that would also work of course.

Andrew.

(I understand not being able to use "x", "y" and "z", but "t"? That's
not even *valid* as a token by itself...)

Also vaguely irritating is the need to wrap Boolean assignments with
brackets, but still...