POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Approximating a circle arc with line segments : Re: Approximating a circle arc with line segments Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Approximating a circle arc with line segments
From: Stefan Viljoen
Date: 9 Nov 2004 01:21:14
Message: <419061d8@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Stefan Viljoen wrote:
>> Why is it that all the great -real- programmers live in or near the
>> Arctic circle?
>
> "Donald Ervin Knuth. Born: 10 Jan 1938 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA"
>
> OK, I guess Wisconsin counts as Actic, especially compared to where I
> live. ;-)

Naw - just a joke Darren. I've always admired persons programming in
Scandinavia especially when I was at highschool and the old Amiga style
demos were all the rage. To my innocent boyhood eyes (!) it seemed all
programming "gods" lived in the high North.

But anyway!

--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician