POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Shape : Re: Shape Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shape
From: jute
Date: 30 Sep 2004 11:31:59
Message: <415c26ef$1@news.povray.org>
Thies Heidecke wrote:
> Perhaps the third method wasn't the best idea.

Oh, THAT is just rich!  After a perfect explanation of non-layman
mathematics, complete with a rock-solid SDL implementation he's ready to
throw it all away!  How long did you spend verifying the post was
correct? ;)  As a sign of appreciation, I'll promise to use your SDL
snippet in my current project.

Seriously though, I'd normally go with (translate/)scale/translate in
situations like these.  Nevertheless, your post was a beautiful example
of the (good) quality of these newsgroups.  Do you teach somewhere?

 > Perhaps for sparkling wine glasses...  :)

With some small changes it looks to be a nice (post-modern) whiskey shot
glass.

--
jussi.kantola